Tuesday 28 September 2010

UNRAVELLING


Today see's me starting yet another e-course. This has become quite an obsession, but a healthy one since I am learning so much and meeting so many new and amazing women. It really started with Kelly Rae Robert's 'Taking Flight' and I do feel like I have been flying creatively ever since. Each course has been very different, and I am sad that Shimelle's 'Learn Something New Everyday' finishes this week. I am way behind with making my daily recording, and it has been a good learning experience and reminder that I need to keep things simple. I find it hard to just do minimum and because of this things often get unfinished or not even started as they are too big to comtemplate.

So, with this new course I plan to try and approach it differently. I will give it my best but be realistic. I love the fact that this week is about feet.
This morning I took lots of photos and I have posted this one to remind me that I am in the driving seat as I complete this e-course and that I can control the speed and the direction I take. Something I learned from LSNED, so perhaps I shouldn't feel too bad about the amount of time and energy I am putting into e-courses right now. They say 'Practice makes perfect'!

6 comments:

  1. You will just love Unravelling!!
    Great feet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unravelling is great! I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh what a great idea to concentrate on FEET!Have fun with your new course...I'm sure you will

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear you are enjoying your new class too! I think the secret is definitely not to even start to think in terms of "keeping up", that just causes stress. Keep on blogging what you are learning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wise words Sian. I might take your advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear things are going so well with you! Love the shoes by the way x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...