Monday 8 August 2011

SYNCHRONICITY











         Today I went to London where I met friends for lunch and visited Spitalfields Market.  

And when I got home I used the Random Generator to choose
the lucky person who will be next to receive Painted Pages.


Drum roll............





5th person to leave a comment was

Alexa !

CONGRATULATIONS!  I'll be Passing the Book as soon as I have your details.
Thank you to everyone who left comments, and to Sian for the idea.

I'll be sad to part with the book but I know I can buy my own copy if I miss it too much!


POSTSCRIPT: 
I had my finger posed over the 'publish' button when 'ping' a new comment arrived on my screen.


It was from Alexa.  Guess what she said? 
"Isn't synchronicity wonderful!"

Her comment related to chance happenings, something I had written about in my previous post


Yes, Alexa!  It certainly is, especially when it happens in succession !!!!


   

  

  

4 comments:

  1. Love your photo Sandie and congrats to Alexa (said through clenched and jealous teeth) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sneaking feeling Alexa will love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled, Sandie! and looking forward to it very much indeed - thank-you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...