Friday 6 February 2015

A YEAR IN PHOTOS, 2015 - WEEK 5

This is my 5th year of Project 365 and rather than have my photos sit on my computer I have decided to share them here weekly.
Welcome to week 5:
 
Day 29. A day with my daughter pattern making. Our next step is to cut the fabric....
 




Day 30. Colchester Castle.  Some of my books are part of a local art exhibition so I came today to drop them off.


 
Day 31. A visit to our local farmers market.
I discovered a smokery has opened a couple of miles from my home.
How did I not know about that?! I bought some lovely smoked garlic and salt and plan to visit soon for some cheese and salmon. 
I came home with laden bags of locally free range ham and bacon and a visit is planned there too as I want pork to make my own sausages.  


Day 32. My new bed time read. Some of the description is repetitive but the plot is interesting and I love the haiku that appears throughout.

 
Day 33. An interesting ice formation on a puddle, seen on my morning walk. 


Day 34.  I have been painting paper and getting very messy! I love the colours of these pages and the torn edges. I plan to make a book with them as part of an upcoming class.


Day 35.  I forgot to take photos during my class today as we were all so absorbed. I suppose that is a good thing, but a shame because there was some lovely books made. 
Instead here are some grapes left over from lunch. They are no substitute!


Thank you for popping by and I hope your own week has been a good one.  I'll be back next week with more photos.

8 comments:

  1. Smoked garlic sounds delicious Sandie and the cheeses look scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an enjoyable variety of pictures. That ice is really something..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and the cheeses look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an enjoyable few minutes spent reading and looking at your great photography ... Well done on having your books in an exhibition in such a lovely looking place. I like the name of that book too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ice formation is really something!..and I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry!...of the papers I meant to say! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...