Friday 21 September 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT REVEALED!

I have so enjoyed Rinda's Scavenger Hunt 2012.  This is my first time of taking part and I know I will be signing up again. My whole family have been involved at times and I have lots of stories of how some of the photos came about. Some have been told herehere and here,  but sadly I am pressed for time. So for now the photos will have to tell the rest of the story for themselves.  Here is all 21...  
























I look forward to popping by to see what others have posted on this final day.  And I will miss the challenge.  But here's to new ones, and a very big Thank You to Rinda for organising this.

It has been fun!!




10 comments:

  1. I think following everyone else's finds has been even more fun than looking for them myself! Especially the libraries. I've loved the libraries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Sandie! This is a superb collection. I especially like the photo of the fiddler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos. I love the way this has really captured everyone's imagination. Roll on next year eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you are an awesome photographer! I really appreciate the quality of composition in every single one of these. I think my favorite is the horse, although the bride is a close second.
    Thanks so much for playing along!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, You have taken some great photographs. I particularly like the Shadow and the Maze ones. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well done you, I like the Knight in Shining Armour, does he visit Devon :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I kept scrolling I kept finding new "favourites" - a great selection of photos Sandie - love the fountains, the staircase and the dancing under umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures, well done. I think lots of families got more involved than they planned, I know mine loved finding things for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely set of photos. One of the best sets I've seen from the hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...